From:
James D Satterfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Jan 1998 20:32:20 -0500
Is there a beekeeper in the Dayton Beach area that could get in touch with
Jack?  Thanks for your help.

Cordially yours,

Jim

James D. Satterfield           Canton is about 40 mi/64 km
258 Ridge Pine Drive           north of Atlanta, Georgia USA
Canton GA 30114 USA                  34.24N, 084.47W
(770) 479-4784
TBH Beekeeping: http://www.gsu.edu/~biojdsx/main.htm
Mother Crochets: http://www.gsu.edu/~biojdsx/mom/crochet.htm
Old Jim's Fowl Page: http://www.gsu.edu/~biojdsx/fowl/fowl.htm