From:
Teresa Garcma <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 1998 23:35:39 -0600
Dear Martin,

Well...thank you, Martin. I thought "no one" (excepto H.)had read my
letter, because not a single beekeeper before you put a message in
Bee-L about this. This was surprising for me because when I was writing
the text I thought: "Surely they will think $10.00 Dlls is too little,
because it means "thank you" to a person that, with true generosity, is
always willing to share his knowledge", but now I guess, maybe "they
think itīs too much".

But maybe (I hope) the bee people had already contected Dr. Pedro to ask
him how to send their collaboration (a bank transfer, perhaps?).

Greetings and best wishes,

Tere