Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Bill Bartlett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 1998 18:45:14 -0500
Andy N.  wrote:

Another of those big lies from our US state governments.

"I am from the Texas Department of Agriculture and I am here to tell you
what you can post or read!"

This technology that we are using now is is going to be the biggest bane to
 government bureaucrats that there ever was.  News travels so fast and so
much of it that I do believe that we are going to see more honesty and
better government because of it.
More people are finding out more things and telling more people faster and
better then ever before in history.  I LOVE THIS THING!
Of course that goes for beekeeping. ; < )

billy bee