From:
Kathleen Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 1997 13:28:42 -0400
Just a note to followup my note the other day about referring mothers to
LLLI's Center for Breastfeeding Information.

People online can view the full range of CBI subject categories and
learn the services and fee structure on LLLI's Web pages:
http://www.lalecheleague.org/

I used this when I had a baby who needed help (she had an intussusception,
and was undergoing a barium enema..after which I was told she could have
Coke or Apple juice, but no breastfeeding.). As I have since thought, I used
the CBI for references then, and gave the surgeon a bigger piece of my mind
that day than I could afford to lose.

: /

Thank goodness for LLLI and the Center for Breastfeeding Information.

A satisfied mother who has used this herself.

Kathleen
Kathleen B. Bruce, BSN, IBCLC co-owner Lactnet,TLC, Indep. Consultant
http://together.net/~kbruce/kbbhome.html
LACTNET Archives http://library.ummed.edu/lsv/archives/lactnet.html
LACTNET WWW http://www.telcomplus.com/~kga/lactation.html