From:
Jeanne Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 1997 12:16:32 -0400
Glenni,
First of all, you'll have to explain to the uninitiated what PerP is.
 Second, I hope you are enjoying Costa Rica as much as I enjoyed living in
Guatemala when my daughter was born 18 (oh, my) years ago.

Check out the Texas Department of Health breastfeeding pages.  You can email
Nancy Liedtke directly from the web pages.  Most TDH materials are available
in Spanish.  Some can be downloaded from the webpage.  You may be able to
order sample copies of others.
http://www.tdh.state.tx.us/lactate/bf1.htm

Remember that La Leche League has excellent material available in Spanish,
including the Womanly Art of Breastfeeding.  There are also LLL groups all
over Central America.  Check out the LLLI website for materials and group
information at:
http://www.lalecheleague.org

There was a joint program between INCAP and LLL in the 1980's that produced a
lot of very good material in Spanish.  INCAP (Instituto Nutricional de Centro
America y Panama) is based in Guatemala, but has offices all over Central
America.  See if you can find them in Costa Rica.  If they have a website,
I'd love to find it.

Hope this helps.
Jeanne