From:
Janet Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 1997 17:25:29 -0700
Hi All,
Congrats and kudos to Judy Fram and Marsha Walker for their wonderful
letters to the editor at Amercan Baby magazine.  If anyone remembers, there
was a horrid article saying that breastmilk has no vit D and lacks iron.
Great job ladies!  Wish they had printed mine, but I guess they only had
room for 2 letters and took the best of the bunch!
Judy, I see you are no longer listed on the advisory board.  I commend your
ethics, my friend!  Good job!

Hugs to all!
Jay

PS  I keep telling American Baby to stop sending me thier rag, and for a
while they kept telling me my subscription was ending and I'd better hurry
and resub (which I never did in teh first place.).  Funny, I never resubbed,
I have sent 3 letters asking them to stop filling my mailbox and they are
still sending it to me, for free!  Geesh.
Nothing like trying to force their messages down the peoples throats, huh?
Jay Simpson, CLE
Sacramento, CA
"No Miracles performed here, just a lot of love and hard work."