Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 1997 17:08:27 -0400
I need help with this, a client came to me today and told me that her
pediatrician told her that due to her having yeast that she can not express
and freeze her milk, that the milk will reinfect the baby with yeast and
they will start passing it back and forth again.  Has anyone ever heard of
this?  I need to know what to tell this mom, she is scheduled for surgery
and needs to have some milk frozen for while she is having the surgery.
Please CC: me as I sometimes do not get to read my digests right away and I
need to know what to tell this mom!  Thanks,

Lisa, WIC breastfeeding peer counselor and mom to
Tara, 8 yrs old, J.P., 5.5 yrs old, and Serena, 3 months.
Wife to Jimmy, 6/10/89   Currently in Norfolk, VA  But call FL home!
E-mail to [log in to unmask]
Come see my under construction web page at:
Http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Meadows/8570/index.html