From:
Ros Escott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 1997 23:36:30 +0000
Overheard as I was queuing to board a plane (in Australia).  Parents of
young baby ask flight attendeant whether there are any specific
recomendations during take-off and landing?  Flight attendant (male)
suggested that the mother breastfeed.

But was the baby breastfed up until this flight?  Who knows, the flight
attendant didn't ask.

Ros Escott BAppSc IBCLC
Tasmania, Australia
- who once breastfed on a plane sitting next to a bishop and managed to
spray his black sleeve.  No, I did not tell him - I reckoned it wouldn't
stain.