From:
"Heitsch, Grace" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 1997 15:54:44 -0500
Sounds like you're getting enough nutrition for weight gain, now I'd
worry about what could be wrong with baby.
is the baby neurologicaly normal?? were the neonatal labs ok?  is she
hypo thyroid?  was it a tough birth, could there have been an intra
cranial bleed??  Is there a STRONG fam Hx o food allergy?
keep us posted
grace (pediatrician)