Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Debbie Wirtel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 1997 10:05:00 -0400
I had a call from an LLL Leader who said she's heard four different times in
the past week or so that rasberry tea will increase milk supply.  She said
the people she heard this from had been to a homeopathy conference near
Detroit and it was promoted there.

Does anyone have any info on this?  I thought the only tea that worked on
milk supply was fenugeek - mother's milk tea.

Thank you.

Deb Wirtel, LLLL, AAPL/MO
St. Louis