From:
Cherie Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 1997 22:26:23 -0700
What is the mother's weight and height and better yet-bodyfat %? If she is
healthy, fit, feels good, and producing milk, then it sounds like no
problem to me except that others are jealous perhaps. She may need more
kcal than the typical breastfeeding mom (I needed about 3000 kcal a day in
the first lactating year that included a fair amount of exercise). Give me
more info.

-Cherie Moore, M.S., Dept. Chair of Nutrition, Cuesta College, CA