From:
Les H Vaughn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 1997 22:55:34 EDT
In ref to the "wet tires" bit, I remember as a kid in the summer time our
"outhouse" always seemed to have an abudance of honey bees buzzing arounf
the, um, effluence? at the bottom of the hole.  This really thrills me as
I think that there might still be some folks in my area who still use
privies.
Why do honey bees visit places like this?  Do they smell something in
there that I don't, or are they just after the moisture?

Les Vaughn