From:
Melissa V Kirsch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 1997 15:51:25 EDT
I rec'd a pamphlet on preventive health care of kids 0--6 from
USHealthcare. Included in the list of  "Preventive Steps to Start Your
Child Off On a Long and Healthy LIfe" was "Breast  feed  if you can.  If
not, use iron-enriched formulas."

This is an improvement over the stuff I've gotten from then before, so
maybe we've made a little progress.  I always want to know why "can is
added?"  It didn't say "quit smoking if you can" or "take a CPR course if
you can" Granted, some people are unable to breastfeed. Guess I'm just
being a little picky.

Melissa Kirsch, J.D., LLLL in NJ