From:
Bill Wallace <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 1997 10:37:15 -0500
well I think you are on the right track if the supers are not drawn out
try a reversal and as for mites look you can see them check some larvae
they will tell you if you have them .
As for your modem I have one that has a battery and it is a wang
2400/9600 d/f I don't know if they still make one or not I love mine for
the same reason checking email on the road. If you are ever in Pontiac
IL find B&K computer and talk to Ken he knows where to find the hard to
find stuff 815-844-5554. As for your weak hives I would combine them
using the sheet of news paper gig