From:
Philippa Thomson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 1997 08:26:31 -0400
Jan Cornfoot mentioned that NMAA could send Kathy Dettwyler a copy of this
new offensive book.  Sorry, but this is not possible.  NMAA does not sell
it, nor is it likely to as books sold by NMAA are reviewed favourably first.
 Jan, as you are a bookseller, perhaps you can send her a copy!

Thank you from me personally for the support I received from my Lactnetters
re my mastectomy. Recovery is going well and I look forward to going back to
work in NMAA's new headquarters as soon as my sick leave is over.

Philippa Thomson
NMAA counsellor, IBCLC, Acting Director Lactation Resource Centre
Melbourne, Australia