Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 1997 05:48:32 +0000
7BIT
From:
Curtis Atkinson <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
Authenticated sender is <[log in to unmask]>
A friend of mine said he saw a very good program on killer bees on
ESPN2  afew  weeks ago. Some of his comments were that African bees
respond to CO2  or the breath of the person to attack. Some of the
bee keepers used a tube to breath through and the bees were docile.
The program also explained why requeening with Italian queens do not
work. The Africian bees queens mature one day earlier than Italians.

I wonder if anyone elso saw this program. I tried to contact ESPN to
see if the program would be re-broadcast but I got no reply.
Curtis Atkinson
2701 S. Caraway
Jonesboro, Ar 72401
501-932-7838