From:
Michael Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 1997 10:14:18 +1000
In my 8 years total of breastfeeding 3 children, I had many blocked ducts
and bouts of mastitis.  I managed to get rid of the inflammed portion of my
breast(s) many times just by doing all the usual things, feeding
frequently, massage, rest(can't remember too much of that one!) etc.  I
didn't have to resort to antibiotics too often, tho I remember once being
very ill with the full blown fever, and other symptoms and of course, took
antibiotics.

Gay Ryan
Breastfeeding Counsellor.
Bathurst NMAA Group, Western NSW Region.
Australia.