HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Karolyn Smardz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Nov 1997 16:38:47 -0500
several articles on the subject in issues of the magazine "Country Living"
over recent years.  My own issues are packed away at the moment, but I recall
an extensive article on a specific farm (Connecticut, New Hampshire?) that is
devoted to the discovery and cultivation of historic plants.  While this is
hardly a scholarly source, you might come up with some interesting contacts
by getting in touch with the magazine.  I believe they have a Web Site as
well.

Hope this helps,
Karolyn Smardz