HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Nancy Estes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 May 1997 07:24:32 PDT
We are currently in need of some recommendations for people
who do iron
conservation.  We have several large pieces recovered from a
saw mill
that need work.  Any and all recommendations would be
appreciated.

Jeanne A. Ward
IMA Consulting, Inc.

My office (University of Kentucky Program for Cultural Resource
Assessment) conducts metal conservation of large artifacts.  My
email is [log in to unmask] ; please direct inquiries to
me offlist if you are interested in more information.