From:
Donald Hagreen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 1997 05:58:00 PST
Can anyone direct me to some good references for moms about tandem nursing?
Mom is pregnant with second child and first child is 18 months and
breastfeeding twice a day.  She wants to continue but is getting flack from
relatives and friends.  Doctor says he won't say she should stop
breastfeeding current child, but wants some concrete evidence.  We don't
have the new BFAB here yet as we are currently compiling the list of people
who want to order it.  Any current articles, etc. would be most helpful.
Or, can someone direct me where to look on the archives, please?

TIA!
Don Hagreen &
Jeanne Hagreen RN, IBCLC
The Mosquito Farm & Lost Moose Preserve,
Salmon Valley, B.C.
(20km N of Prince George)