From:
Carolyn Hastie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Mar 1997 07:43:10 +0800
Hi all,  I'm fascinated by this comment.....

>Nobody likes a whistle blower, but if this is a matter of ethics
>(and not just clashing with her style of doing things)

How did we (meaning society(ies) get to be so against 'whistle blowers'?
I, for one, love those who watch out for us and who care enough to stand up
and be counted.  Ralph Nadar comes to mind as one who is committed to
telling the truth.

really interested in other's opinions, Carolyn

Please email me privately as I suspect :-) that this could very much become
off topic, thanks, Carolyn