From:
Jean Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 1997 08:49:36 -0600
Bernadette,

I nursed my daughter until almost three years old hand dealt with those
teeth too. Although my daughter's didn't actually break the skin, they did
leave big teeth marks on my breast after a nursing session. It was not
particularly painful to me, but was disturding to see. All from the teeth
resting on the tissue during the feed. I kept it from getting worse by
varying my nursing position all the time. It would put the pressure of her
teeth in a different spot each time.

Hope she gets better!

Jean Lewis