From:
Edie Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jan 1997 19:23:16 -0500
Kathy,
Thank you for that wonderful insight on husbands who can't see the
difference between bottle feeding expressed BM and putting the baby to
breast!  You gave me a much needed laugh!  What a wonderful perspective
you have!
P.S.- This is my first posting on Lactnet.  I have been avidly trying to
keep up with the amazing amount of information I receive daily.  I am an
IBCLC who just got my first computer and one of my first acts was to
conduct a search for Lactnet on the Internet. I found it!