HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"John P. McCarthy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Dec 1996 16:33:28 PST
Folks, I am posting this to several lists to assist my friends at the Natural Re
source Group, Inc., Minneapolis. Please respond in accordance with the acounceme
nt and not to me or to the list where you see this. Many thanks.

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy and Safe New Year!!!

John P. McCarthy
IMA/IMAC
Minneapolis

CULTURAL RESOURCE MANAGER

Natural Resource Group, Inc. is a Minneapolis, Minnesota based environmental
consulting firm specializing in regulatory compliance issues for the energy
and utility industries.  We are a small, growing company and take pride in
our unequaled level of service to our clients.  Due to continued growth, we
have a position available for a cultural resource manager.

This position requires a MA in Anthropology or equivalent, with 5 to 10
years professional experience in cultural resource management; specifically,
experience with the Section 106 process, cultural resource survey design,
and managing subconsultants.  A working knowledge of NEPA-related
environmental rules, regulatory processes and agencies, and familiarity with
environmental aspects of pipeline/corridor construction is preferred.
Excellent writing, communication and organizational skills are required.

We offer our employees a motivating work environment, a highly competitive
compensation package and excellent benefits.   If you are interested in this
position, please mail your resume demonstrating your qualifications to:

Lynda Holo
Natural Resource Group, Inc.
100 N. 6th Street, Suite 890C
Minneapolis, MN 55403