From:
Nick Wallingford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Dec 1996 20:25:54 +1100
> They do, in fact, have AFB, and some use antibiotics, they just
> don't admit it publicly (or privately).

I would welcome some sort of evidence, and would be pleased to
follow up and report back to the list for any specific information
you may be able to provide.

Antibiotic use for prevention or attempt at cure of AFB is not legal
in New Zealand.

Hey, Allan - have you stopped adding buckets of water to your vats
of honey? :-)

Incidentally, I think this particular thread has produced some of the
most interesting and well-thoughtout arguments I've seen on BEE-L for
some time.
  (\      Nick Wallingford
 {|||8-   home [log in to unmask]
  (/      work [log in to unmask]