HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Bill Dean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jun 1997 10:05:43 -0700
Hi, all
I will be in Europe June 15 - July 1 with a TV crew to videotape the NATO
Exercises.  On June 22, we are scheduled to have a free day in Naples, Italy
and I would dearly love to visit Pompeii.  Does anyone have any contacts
among the staff at the site?  Specifically I would like to videotape a brief
tour of the site, esp. the Villa of Mysteries and the Sanctuary of the
Genius of Augustus.
Any tips, help, or contacts much appreciated.  Anyone know the Director fot
he Site for example or the Museum Curator?
Thanks in advance.
Bill Dean