From:
Sarah Barnett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Oct 1996 06:57:16 -0500
Last year at the LLL convention I did try to express and to my great
surprise there was some discharge.  This was not the first time it
happened.  It is now 17 years since the weaning of my youngest.  My
hormone levels have been checked and breast exams done.  Some medications
do stimulate lactation.  Last year I was taking a very low dose of a
tricyclic anti-depressant for fibromyalgia.  Milk production is listed as
a side effect so I (and the doctor) decided that is probably part of the
reason.

Sarah Friend Barnett   LLLL, IBCLC
Bronx (New York City), NY  -  [log in to unmask]
" You are not obliged to finish the task,
 neither are you free to neglect it."       R. Tarfon