From:
Edwin Badgett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Oct 1996 06:36:43 PST
I got your message a little too late on the special program concerning
the fate of the bees in our country.  Is your channel a public tv
station?  Do you know if it is scheduled to air again?

thanks
Ed
Had one hive and expanded to three which cost little more than the one in
upkeep except for the medications and sugar.