From:
Linda Rosetti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Nov 1996 20:17:56 -0500
What reference do you recomend on herbals and breastfeeding. I got a call the
other day on ginsing and found only one note of it in Auerbacks text.  We get
calls fairly regularly on different herbs and it's hard to  find anything in
standard medical texts.  As a hospital nurse on a warm line I hesitate to
give advise of herbals because they can vary so much in dose.

Linda Rosetti RN, IBCLC