From:
Lisa Amir <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Aug 1996 17:52:44 +1000
When I've seen black stools in infants, it is digested blood from the
mother's bleeding nipples. Acid in the baby's stomach turns red blood black.
I have a slide of a nappy filled with this black motion (sounds like a good
exam question?).

Last weekend, ALCA conference in Hobart was a great success. Lactnetters got
together over dinner to put names to faces (and meet some lurkers!).

My rabbits are thriving: they are covered in fur, hopping around and
starting solids. Thanks for the support early on!

Lisa Amir
GP / LC in Melbourne, Australia