Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Melissa Vickers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Nov 1996 23:07:10 -0500
Hi all

My daughter is home from school today with a cold and has been watching the
public tv station all morning. I just happened to catch part of Mister
Rogers as he discussed how babies start out by getting milk from their
mothers. He showed piglets nursing, goats nursing, cows nursing, and, lo and
behold, HUMAN BABIES NURSING AT THE BREAST! It was wonderful--up close and
personal, and even showed nipples! One baby backed off the nipple and the
nipple dripped milk. It showed at least 3-4 nursing babies, close enough to
see the tongues under the breast, and good enough for a positioning film. He
showed one mom bottle feeding as well, but only after showing 3 other
nursing babies and then ended with a nursing baby.

Maybe there is hope for the rest of the television world after all!!

Melissa Vickers, IBCLC