Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Jeanette F. Panchula" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Oct 1996 21:35:37 EDT
Diane - are you right!
In my extended family life, I had my grandparents, great-aunt, great/aunt and
uncle, as well as assorted relatives and neighbors continually coming in and out
of the house I stayed at until my mom came to pick me up after work.
My children were raised in a 2-parent, stay-at-home mom house far away from
either family.  I remember FORCING myself to take the kids out daily - for my
own sanity.  Even in below zero-degree Gurnee, Illinois weather, we went out.
(Built an igloo that lasted from January to April).  Babies raised in this
environment surely don't get the kind of "natural" stimulation that children
used to be raised in.

Jeanette Panchula, BSW, LLLL, IBCLC, RN
Puerto Rico