From:
Ilene Fabisch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 1996 08:54:33 +0000
I have heard a couple of things recently that I need to verify.
The first is that a pacifier can affect the mucosa of the mouth and
eustation (sp)tube and therefore the resident bacteria enough to
possibly be the cause of ear infections and if so is it the rubber or
will sucking anything ie: a thumb do the same.
Also I had asked a question in an earlier post about the length of time
it is "normal" to be able to express some (read:drops) of milk from a
breast after weaning.  I know someone who wean 2 yrs ago and is still
able to get a few drop of what appears to actually be milk from one side
and clear fluid from the other: cause for concern?
--
Warmllly, Ilene
Please come to my "mall"