From:
Anne Eglash <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Nov 1996 22:07:40 -0600
Hi all, I have not been on lactnet for a very long time. For those who I
have not met, I am a family physician and an LC in Madison, WI. I am also a
cofounder of the Academy of Breastfeeding Medicine. I am sorry I have
slipped away and have been lurking on occasion...I get overwhelmed with
info and tasks at times. Anyway, we are trying to start a lactation center
at the hospital that I work out of, and I am looking for any information of
the location/phone number of lactation outpatient centers around the US. I
am specifically looking for info on the set up for the medical director,
and the general management of the clinics...info we can provide to our
administrators as other models out there.  Please feel free to email me
privately, or to everyone if you think others would be interested. TIA-Anne
Eglash MD,IBCLC [log in to unmask]