From:
"J. Rachael Hamlet & Duncan L. Cooper" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Nov 1996 09:57:50 -0500
From: [log in to unmask] ( mvk)
Subject: re:  NJ BF LEgis--ALERT

Sorry for mistakes, I'm on my old account cause I'm at work.  The NJ
state assembly passed the BF legis. 71-1, but with an amendment that
says NURSING MAY BE RESTRICTED TO DESIGNATED AREAS.

The buffoon who sponsored the amendment is a restaurant owner.  His
name is Guy Greg, R-Morris co. His phone number is (201)584-5422.
Fax number is (201)584-2977.  He does not have an e-mail address. His
reg. address is:  268 Rt. 206, Bldg. D, 1st FLr, Flanders, NJ  07836.
 Let's innundate this idiot.

Would someone please foward this to parent-l and lactnet.  I'm at
work, and would have to retype this message.

I just left a very irate message with his office.FOr people in NJ
immediate contact your assemblypersons and complain about this
amendment.

What a fiasco.

Melissa Kirsch.  If you need to reach me before 2 pm, use
[log in to unmask] Later on, use [log in to unmask]  IF anyone really
needs to reach me, (609)599-2900, x121.