From:
Paul Walton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Sep 1996 13:09:46 +0100
In article <[log in to unmask]>, Tim Townsend
<[log in to unmask]> writes
>Dirk Howard wrote:
>>
>> Steven A. Creasy wrote:
>> > I am looking for others' experience with plastic foundation (EG Pierco
>products).  They make plastic-stamped, wax-covered snap in type
>foundation
>> > as well as all plastic one piece (frame and all) fully drawn comb.  I have
>heard that it warps from some around here.  I am wondering if  any
>of
>> > you have had experience with it recently, and if so what it is.
>> I'mafraid you have the information wrong.We at Pierco have a one piece frame
>and foundation, not fully drawn comb,
>we will be introducing a plastic foundation this winter for standard
>frames.
>And NO it does not warp.
>Tim Townsend
>> I am using Demadent foundation in wooden frames.  I am very pleased with the
>> performance and acceptability.  I will not use wax foundation or the Duragilt
>> foundation.  If I ever try something else, it will be the one piece plastic
>frame
>> with foundation.
>>
>> For what it is worth.
>>
>> --
>> Dirk W. Howard
>> Beekeeper in Utah with 13 hives.
>> mailto:[log in to unmask]

I have to confess that I like the sound of one-piece frames and
foundation but haven't tried them as yet. I thought that I might give
the Pierco product a try next season. Does anyone know of an
office/distributor that is based in the UK/Europe?
--
Paul Walton
Toddington, Bedfordshire, England.