Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
pat Bull <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Aug 1996 18:10:09 -0400
Yes Netters, it is one of my continuous response posts.  I am proud to say
that I am only one week behind now.  First time since last year.
--  I want to first apologize for the post about smothering a baby.  Jan, I
guess the neurons in the brain are still not totally connected up from brain
surgery.  I really thought the nurse had said the mother had rolled over on
the baby, not thrown the baby on the floor.  Where was I ???? Do not respond.
 The point I was trying to make was that there has been a case of a mother
rolling over on baby.  I know I have been told that by someone.  I agree it
is extremely rare.  I love your response Linda about the babies dying from
pacifiers and are pacifers taken off the market (or even advertised in such a
negative way on wall street journal).  It is sad that only breastfeeding, it
seems, gets a bad rap.  I want to make clear that I strongly believe in
co-sleeping, but I do try to support the mother in whatever decision she
makes.
-- Hey Jonathan. you better never tell anyone what I saw (or did) in the mens
room because what I saw in your black bag was alot worse!!! (ha, ha)
-- Nancy, Sarah Danner, besides the Consultant Series, has her pamphlet
"Nursing Your Baby with a Cleft Palate or Cleft Lip".   One can order it
through Childbirth Graphics 1-800-299-3366, EXT # 287, article # GB38538
Booklet, 12 pages.
-- Pat D.  Figures off a bit from my post about Ross Lab BF rates.  Total US
Jan-Dec, 1995 is:  in hospital-59.7, 1wk-57.6, 1st month-50.2, 2nd
month-42.9, 3rd month-35.4, 4th month- 28.9, 5th month- 24.7, 6th month-
21.6.
Have a good weekend all !!!!!!

Pat Bull, RN, IBCLC
The Breastfeeding Connection/Medela