From:
Janet Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Aug 1996 20:31:45 -0400
Hi All,
Asked this last week or so, but have gotten no responses thus far.
Really need info on IV type anesthesias that are OK with BF.  My client who
is having a large cyst removed from her thyroid just got her surgery date,
and was told that they may be using a combo of inhaled and IV anesthesias,
but wasn't given any specifics.

What IV anesthesias are OK with BF and which are not OK (meaning several days
of pumping and dumping).  Is there a list of what is and is not OK?

TIA!
Jay

Who will be going no-mail :'''( soon because we are moving into a biger
house!