From:
Kate Grosmaire <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jul 1996 21:45:10 -0400
Hello,
My name is Kate Grosmaire, IBCLC since 1986.  LLL Leader since 1989. I am
APL for LLL of Florida.  Glad to have found this venue.  Just became
email literate, hope to be cruising the web soon.

I need info on "bubble palette," explained as a high arch in the palatte,
and a short frenulum, Tongue comes over the gums but not over the lips.
Four month
old boy being syringe fed.  No frenulectomy, and no recommendation for
one yet.  I've had babies with each, but not both.  Hard to tell what's
more of a problem, especially at a distance...It's a Los
Angeles mom with a friend in Florida, that's why I was contacted.  So if
it's allowable to post resources so I can steer her in the direction of
someone in that area I would appreciate private email. An ENT who would
consider frenulectomy, an LC or LLL Leader with experience in this area.

TIA

Kate Grosmaire 8:)
Baby's Choice
Tallahassee, Florida