From:
Mary Renard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 1996 09:49:57 -0400
Assunta, please provide *a lot* more information about your encounters with
nurses and doctors.  What sort of health care facility?  What sort of
clientele?  Where?  Average age and education level of the health
professionals working there?  Your position in the facility?  Situation(s)
where you encountered resistance?  I would like to understand your
perspective better.

Mary Renard
Vienna VA USA