From:
Date:
Tue, 21 May 1996 17:50:11 -0600
Hi:

We have added to our Bee Alert! web page some games, puzzles, trivia
questions, clip art, and close-up photographs of bees for kids of all ages.

Much of this material was provided with authorization for use by the
U.S. Honey Board.  The photographs are courtesy of my life-long partner.

We continue to look for additional material to include.  The page of
links to other pages emphasizes interesting and educational sites
covering a wide area of science.  It is not limited to bees.

In the meantime, we hope you enjoy our postings.

Jerry J. Bromenshenk
The University of Montana-Missoula

P.S.  We recommend using Netscape Navigator or a recent version of other
browsers.  Older software does not support all of the graphics
and table functions.

Also, be sure to check your screen resolution and colors.  Our pages for
the most part appear as black type, with blue text for links, and a light
yellow honeycomb background.  If you get dark background colors, either
your system is not setup properly for colors (use at least 256 colors) or
your browser does not recognize html commands that control background
colors and wallpaper.