From:
John Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 May 1996 21:12:10 -0500
My new hive seems to be doing well, despite some minor setbacks like a new
beekeeper, winds, rain and hail.  <grin>  They still don't have all ten
frames drawn out, so I've not put the second hive body on yet.  I have
assembled and painted it and assembled the frames.  The foundation is still
in its shippin box.

Can I assemble the frames, with foundation, and leave them sit (hanging in
the second hive body) in my finished basement for the week or three before
they are ready for it without worry about waxmoths?  Any general guidelines
to follow here?

I've gotten lots of good help from the B-LIST and appreciate it and
(probably) much more to come.
-- John Taylor --
LifeBeat Air Medical
http://www.cris.com/~Johntrn1/index.shtml
When in danger, or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout!