From:
Lisa Amir <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jun 1996 21:13:55 +1000
> The Royal =
>Women's Hospital in Melbourne is holding a conference in August, =
>utilising the secretarial services of Wyeth

Jan Cornfoot,
Yes I am truly amazed that the RWH could do this.
Unfortunately this seems to be an increasing trend. Looking in this week's
Australian Doctor (magazine for doctors) in the Diary Dates section:  Wyeth
Clinical Meetings Services are also organising "Future for children
conference" in Sydney in August AND "Men, women and sex conference" in
Brisbane in September AND "Paediatric Society of Queensland meeting" in
October.
I saw red when I noticed all this yesterday, but haven't worked out how to
tackle the problem.
Lisa Amir
GP/ LC in Melbourne, Australia
P.S.
Diane,
>I mixed my cortisone and antibiotic together.  The rash was just about
>clear in 12-24 hr.
Were you using an antibiotic or an antifungal?