From:
Dave Black <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 1996 16:26:38 +0100
I wonder how often Drone laying can be traced back to the use of
artificially inseminated queens. If AI queens are only used as breeders
it won't matter if they run out of sperm, if you try and run them for a
year or so they will and it does. I'm not convinced AI gives you the
longevity even if it gives you the quality.
--
Dave Black
Blacks Bee Gardens,