From:
Rick Grubbs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Apr 1996 17:08:41 -0400
I have a hive that is building queen cells. I have removed 2 frames from
it and destroyed all of the queen cells except for the one that I left
on one of the frames that I removed.  Will this help to keep this hive
from swarmming or should I replace the queen?

Also has anyone checked out the new webphone? I got a copy today and it
is great. If you have webphone, give me a call sometime. I am online
most anytime.

--
* Charles (Rick) Grubbs   *