From:
"J. David Riddle" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 1996 05:57:34 -0500
At bee school last night I asked whether anyone knew of a book that shows
pictures and descriptions of all the different colors of pollen, and no one
was able to come up with an answer.  I've watched the bees at different
times in the year bringing in 4 or 5 different colors of pollen
simultaneously and would like to look up in a book or chart just exactly
what is blooming at that particular time.  I've looked in some of the
'standard issue' books, but none of them seem to go into very much detail.
Any ideas?

J. David Riddle
Newburyport, MA