From:
Robert Palleja <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 1996 14:43:37 -0800
Dear Lactnet Members,

I would like to introduce myself, I'm a new member. My name is Tricia
Palleja and I am a La Leche League Leader Applicant. I hope it's OK
that I'm not yet a leader, but I should be one soon. Hopefully in the
next six months.  Because I sure could use the information here in
Lactnet (and I have plenty to share, too). I do the newsletter in our
group and I try to find new studies on the internet to share with our
group.  I do a lot of research about breastfeeding and this would be a
huge help.

I have a 17 month old daughter who is breastfed. I've been going to
League since right before she was born. Last week I did my first
enrichment meeting on the benefits of breastfeeding and co-sleeping
with the newborn baby and the reduction in the risk of SIDS. It was
really fascinating, I really learned a lot. I look forward to sharing
information with you.

Thank you,

Tricia Palleja
Chicago, IL