From:
Diane Wiessinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 1996 20:12:44 -0500
Ros Escott's post on The Three Sucklings policy in Thailand makes me
wonder what kind of weight loss they see there.  In her Nov 6 post she
describes the mothers lying in bed with baby attached more than not, the
mothers' blank looks when you asked how often their babies were feeding,
and how they got rid of the jaundice when they got rid of the baby beds:
"that's frequent suckling, folks, not what we play around with."

Ros, do you know if they saw pp weight loss in those babies?  I loved that
posting.

Diane Wiessinger, MS, IBCLC, LLLL  Ithaca, NY