HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Larry Mckee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Jan 1997 10:52:56 -0500
Susan,
     We've been able to rig up a very serviceable, professional looking scale
using a word processor (WordPerfect) and a laser printer - you have to get a
little tricky about using the basic graphics production capabilities that
they all have these days, especially in figuring out how to switch between
English and metric and lining everything up, but it works.  I just shot about
five rolls of artifact photos yesterday with the set we made a couple of
years ago this way.
                    Good luck
                      Larry McKee

PS  I vote we permanently move the SHA conference to Barbados every year, and
hire Dan Mouer as the full time on site coordinator down there!