HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Steve Lassey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Jan 1997 18:07:00 -0800
Hi there,
I've been on the list for some time and was interested in
this reference to glazes.  I'm originally from Lancashire
and remember vaguely that Lancastrian Pottery or the
people who worked at their factory(??) came up with some
new glazes.  Is anyone familiar with Lancastrian Pottery?
Is it still made?  How does it compare to other English
pottery?
Just wonderin'   - thanks  Steve.